Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I am alive!

I had my Remicade treatment today (which took up almost four hours of the day!), and came home feeling better. Whether that's all in my head or not I don't know. (Some of it might be the large amount of liquid they put into me-- there's no doubt I've been dehydrated.) The doctor confirmed I lost about eleven pounds over the past week and a half, which gives you an idea of how sick I've been. I expect to start feeling truly better in a day or two, whereupon I will return to working hard. First up is a quick glance over the Dominance series to make sure it's perfect before I hand it off to my formatter, and then I'll get back to poor neglected Wolf in the City and Pawned. As always, I thank you guys for your patience!

Also, I wanted to show everyone my spectacular "box set" cover for Dominance, done, of course, by Carol's Cover Design:


No comments:

Post a Comment