Thursday, February 7, 2013

Working on Innocent

I've been trying to get Innocent finished up. I'm aiming at about 6000 words again, and it's coming along rapidly. Today will be too insanely busy for much writing (though I got up half an hour early and wrote for forty-five minutes before the kids got up!), but I have hopes of getting it done and up by Monday or so. I just reread through what I've got so far and decided I need to ramp up the sexual tension a bit (there can never be too much sexual tension between Dom and Gabriel!), but otherwise, it's pretty good and I'm pleased with it.

I'm thinking about putting these stories up on Amazon, too. Trouble is, Amazon doesn't allow you to put up freebies, so you have to put it up at 99 cents and hope Amazon will price match down to free. I hate for anyone to spend money on it when it's freely available all over the place. But I want as many people as possible to find it, too. What to do, what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment