Monday, April 8, 2013

Illumination is up on ARe!

I'm happy to say that Illumination is now up on ARe. I've run into a problem with Amazon tonight-- the site refuses to convert the file, so I'll have to try it again tomorrow. (ETA: I finally got it to work, so hopefully it'll be up tomorrow sometime.) I put it up on B&N but it won't show up till tomorrow sometime (if I'm lucky!). Still working on the Smashwords file. I will send out a newsletter once the book is widely available. In the meantime, if you really want to read it, grab it off ARe!
The final installment of the erotic m/m serial romance. Stephen Dominick is a sophisticated, world-famous billionaire. Gabriel Mason is a young, naive college student. Gabriel is still ticked off about the havoc Dom has wreaked on his life, but in an effort to rebuild their relationship, he invites Dom to get away from it all for a few days and take a road trip with him. Can the lights of a distant city help illuminate their feelings for one another?

Length: Novella, 22,000 words.

Warnings: Explicit m/m sex, blunt language, mild BDSM elements.

99 cents for a limited time.

No comments:

Post a Comment