Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Working, and new covers

Easter was predictably a wash as far as writing was concerned, and yesterday I spent four and a half hours in the doctor's office, getting my Remicade (and waiting around for the doctor to see me, which she never did). So yesterday was kind of a bomb as far as writing goes, too. But today I'm back at it. This morning I wrote a nice hot sex scene for Illumination, and I'll see what else I can fill out and edit this afternoon. I'm thinking about putting up excerpt #2, but haven't quite figured out what I want that excerpt to be yet.

In the meantime, I've gotten a couple of great new covers from ebookindiecovers. The first one is, of course, a replacement. I loved the original cover, but I'm not sure it was "paranormal-y" enough. I think this one is eyecatching and says "werewolf romance" quite clearly. The second one was a premade that caught my eye, and when I thought of the title I immediately thought of a short story to go with it. I intend to write that as soon as I've finished up Illumination and Gambit:

No comments:

Post a Comment