Friday, March 1, 2013

Of Superbirds

While I was looking over Innocent, I saw I'd made a slight error in the first chapter. I'd originally made Dom's car a ragtop Road Runner, then changed it to a Superbird. I left the word "ragtop" in, however, but alas, the Superbird did not come in a ragtop form. Or so I thought. When I Googled it, I found that someone once modified a Superbird into a convertible, which looked like this. Still, I think a hardcore collector would want as close to the original as he could get. Also, once again he wouldn't actually be driving the thing, as it's worth $200K or so.

Wondering what a Superbird looks like? Here's a picture from Wikipedia showing a Superbird painted "Vitamin C":

Yes, it actually did come from the manufacturer with a decal of the Road Runner holding a helmet. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment