Thursday, March 21, 2013

Writing like a crazy person

I really got rolling on Illumination today, and wrote most of the day. (It helped that I didn't take Dad anywhere, though he was frankly kind of ticked off about it-- he believes I should take two hours out of the middle of every day and drive him around. He doesn't seem to understand that full-time writing needs to be, you know, full time.) I've managed to weave in small plot strands from both Angelic and Innocent, which makes me glad I wrote the prequels-- they really do help me understand and flesh out my characters better. I also got to the first sex scene... this story has a good deal of setup first, but once we get to the sex, I hope it'll be really hot. I had to stop in the middle of the sexytimes, which annoys me, but at least it's an interesting place to pick up again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment